FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is a Waterless Manicure and Pedicure?
Our Waterless Services are specialized formulated water-less products to exfoliate, nourish, hydrate + moisturize hands and feet!
2. Can I take my DEMIblue products to my nail tech/nail salon?
Yaaaas! Take your DEMIblue products and ask your nail tech to use them during your services.
3. What makes your nail polish "Vegan"?
Our DEMIblue Nail Polish Collection is free of the "Toxic Trio": Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate, as well as Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP), Acetone, Parabens, Fragrances, Animal-Derived products & Phthalates - often linked to cancer and developmental defects. Our products are cruelty-free and is a Vegan Formulation.
4. How does DEMIblue Nail Polishes compare to gels and dips?
Our polishes are long-lasting*, we have over 22 high pigmented nail polish colors comparable to conventional gel and dip systems.
*Varies based on daily activities.
5. Can kids use the DEMIblue Nail Polish?
Yaaaas! DEMIblue Nail Polishes are 10-Free AND Vegan-Friendly making them safe for all!
6. Are you a manicurist?
Yaaas, I, Michelle Robinson, am a licensed manicurist, as well as our DEMIblue Nail Techs.
7. Are you able to diagnose nail issues?
No, as a licensed manicurist, we are not authorized to diagnose nor treat nail health issues. We suggest you seek professional medical advice.
8. Why the name DEMIblue?
Coupled with a desire to create a successful business and a legacy for my family; DEMI blue was born. "DEMI" is my grand daughter's name and "blue" is my favorite color.
9. What is "Concierge" Services?
That means we come to you: for Corporate Events, Spa Parties, Weddings, and more! FOR GROUPS OF 5+.
10. Do you provide services for men?
Yaaaas! Men get manis and pedis, too!
11. How can I book/contact DEMIblue?
You can reach us at DEMIblueNaturalNails.com/contact.